Each year, Stranger With My Face welcomes visiting industry professionals and media from around the world, in acknowledgement of the role they play in supporting independent films and filmmakers. Whether you are a buyer, a film critic or a festival programmer, we strive to get you everything you need to fuel this support: high-res images, contacts with the filmmakers and free accreditation to the festival.
Press and industry accreditation for the 2017 festival is now open.
Press & Industry Accreditation is reserved exclusively for film industry professionals, including:
- Local, National and International Media
- Film Funders
- Film Festival Programmers
- Theatrical Exhibitors
- Sales Agents
- Film Acquisitions and/or distributors
Accreditation comes with the following benefits:
- Access to all screenings and events at the festival
- Access to conferences, networking sessions, cocktails and other activities organized by the festival
- Festival Catalogue
- Exclusive access to the Digital Video Library, consisting of films from the official selection
The Accreditation Office will evaluate all requests. If your application has been successful, you will receive a notification by email. Accreditation passes are strictly personal and must to be collected in person from the SWMF Accreditation desk, presenting the same ID as used in the accreditation form as well as a copy of the registration confirmation.